Benefit EA is a non-indicative flexible grid EA with special entry points that provide a statistical advantage identified by mathematical modeling of market patterns.
The EA does not use stop-loss, all trades are closed by take profit or trailing stop. There is an opportunity to plan the magn with the lot.
The Time Filter function is set in accordance with the internal time of the terminal, according to the displayed time of the server of the tool, which is currently running in the terminal, not the operating system (may be the same). This feature allows you to make the trading process 100% automatic, without hands and control (if technically everything works properly and properly). The “time filter” status appears in text form in the upper left corner of the trading window.
Lots of settings for professionals and a flexible system of settings for different styles of trading.
“Shorting,” “scalping,” “flating”, etc.
There are buttons for semi-automatic trade. With the buttons, you can block one or both sides of the trade. A text notification of the trade lock status is available.
Trade with any instrument on any timeframe in automatic and semi-automatic modes.
The communications loss situation is handled and will not affect the course of the trade.
By default, the EA has a GBPUSD M15 50,000 1:500 start setting.
- Base deposit: 5000-10,000 (depending on the instrument)
- Leverage: 1:20-1000
- Graphic period: M1, M5, M15, H1
- Recommended currency pairs: GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURUSD, EURJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF, AUDUSD
- New_Cycle – permits or prohibits the cyclical opening of a branch of orders
- MAGIC is a magic number that needs to be changed if you use multiple currency pairs with which the EA works on one account
- Slippage – slippage of the forex price, default to 3, is not recommended to change if you do not know what it is for
- Max_Trades – the maximum number of open orders in the branch (Max 17)
- Max_Lot – maximum value of the lot
- TP Buy – Take profit Buy, the level at which the EA is going to close the position
- TP Sell – Take profit Sell, the level at which the EA is going to close the position
- Trailing_Start – the level at which the EA is going to open Trailing
- Trailing_Size – the volume in the points that the EA will use to pull up Trailing_Start or close
Risk Reduction System
- RRS – Allows or Prohibits Risk Reduction System
- RRS_oOrder is the number of the branch order from which Risk Reduction System begins to work
- RRS_cOrder is the number of the branch order from which Risk Reduction System stops working
- RRS_TP – Take profit at points where orders related to Risk Reduction System will be closed
- RRS_Trailing_Start – the level at which the EA is going to open Trailing for Risk Reduction System orders
- RRS_Trailing_Size – the volume in the points that the EA will use to pull up RRS_Trailing_Start the Risk Reduction System function
- RRS_Profit_Percent is a tool for getting out of a long drawdown (recommended 70-90%)
Buy and Sell settings
- Step_Buy ( Sell) – the step of opening the next branch order in the points
- Step_Coef_Buy – the rate of increase in the step of opening another order
- Step_Coef_Start_Order_Buy is the order number from which Step_Coef_Buy (Sell) begins to work
- Step_Mass_Buy ( Sell) – the default opening step of orders (in points) if the Step_Coef_Buy (Sell) is 0
- Min_Lot_Buy ( Sell) – the minimum value of the first order opening lot
- Lot_Exp_Buy – the rate of increase Min_Lot_Sell subsequent order
Time filter settings
- Time_Filters – permits or prohibits work in time intervals
Recommended pairs: GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURUSD, EURJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF, AUDUSD
Recommended timeframes: M1, M5, M15, H1
Initial deposit: 5000-10,000