Good Santa EA + TickSniper
In the package you get 2 Good Santa EA and TickSniper Category Pro advisors for MT4 v19.802 without binding. Both EADS work without problems and show excellent results.
Good Santa EA is an analogue of TickSniper, but more simplified for forex beginners or those who do not know how to customize trading robots. It is all set up and all that you have to choose the type of trade, as well as you can adjust the accuracy of trades and their quality if there is a desire to open more accurate trades. Everything is described in the instructions in the section: How signals work and opening trades.
Advisers trade on the basis of tick analysis, opening trades in the direction of market movement. Stop-loss allows you to draw down 10 spreads to signal the averaging of the position, which leads to the fact that unprofitable trades are brought to zero.
The trading strategy can be quite conservative and open about 10 trades a month or more per week, but with high accuracy. This provides a good opportunity to work with small deposits.
Recommended pairs: EUR/USD, USD/CHF and USD/JPY. Although according to the author works on any pair, but we did not open trades on pairs: AUD/CAD and AUD/N’D, but shows good results on pairs: EUR/GBP (average settings) and EUR/AUD (Slow zuotesBroker settings).
- Before you put on a real account try advisers on demo accounts
- The EA does not work for all brokers. It all depends on the speed of quotes, spread and if it does not work at your broker on a certain pair, then try another pair or change the broker.
- Advisers don’t work on a zero spread. Be careful with that. There may be problems in the accounts with the commission
- Advisers work better on a floating spread, and on a fixed can not work properly
- Keep in mind that the tester has a fixed spread, which means that the actual trading and results from the tester will be radically different
- The work of advisers is based on the spread movement, and therefore different brokers will have different results
- Adviser works on scalping strategy: trades can be closed in range: 1 – 8 888 888 888 points
- A small deposit will lead to a large drawdown
Exp TickSniper PRO FULL
Exp-TickSniper – high-speed tick scalper with auto-selection of parameters for each currency pair automatically.
Do you dream of an adviser who will automatically calculate trading parameters? Automatically optimized and tuned?
The EA has been developed based on experience gained in almost 10 years of EA programming.
- The EA strategy works with any SYMBOLS.
- The timeframe does not matter.
- The robot is based on current quotes, tick arrival speed, spread size, and other contract specification parameters.
- The system automatically defines favorable stop loss and take profit levels, as well as the distances of averaging positions, trailing stop distance, etc.
- The EA applies the system of additional opening against a trend (“Averaging”).
- Its settings have been optimized for testing on our real accounts.
- The Expert Advisor can work on absolutely any currency pair.
- All parameters of the trading system are calculated automatically and depend on the current spread of the currency pair.
Recommended trading account:
- Recommended deposit LOW RISK of $ 1,000 with a minimum lot 0.01 3 currency pairs (e.g., EURUSD USDCHF USDJPY);
- Recommended deposit MEDIUM RISK of $ 300 with minimal lot 0.01 on 1 currency pair (e.g., EURUSD);
- Recommended deposit HIGH RISK of $ 100 with minimum lot 0.01 on 1 currency pair (e.g. EURUSD);
- ECN PRO, Floating Spread, Leverage 1: 300 and above;
- TIME FRAME DOES NOT MATTER
- Any currency pairs, we trade on EURUSD USDJPY USDCHF
How does it work?
- Buy our advisor;
- Download to your terminal;
- Set on the chart of any currency pair (for example EURUSD);
- Turn on the Autotrade button and “Allow live trading”;
- Do not change the settings. Advisor is automatic!
- It works on the currency pair.
- The timeframe does not matter.
- A floating spread is recommended. A zero spread is forbidden!
- A stop loss accompanies each open position,
- the averaging function and additional opening.
- The cumulative position (a series of open positions) has its trailing stop.
- If the position or series of positions goes into profit, the EA sets a breakeven point. If the price rolls back, such a position is closed by breakeven.
- The EA calculates the spread based on averaging the last ticks.
- The EA works not on all brokers! It depends on the speed of quotes in the terminal. You can download the demo version.
The EA does not work in the strategy tester due to quote speed. Check the system on a real chart.
- The EA operation is based on spread increase or decrease, as well as quote rate. Therefore, it may show different results on different brokers.
- The EA is fully automated.
Attention! All parameters are set by default! These are the optimal parameters and are not recommended for re-configuring them!
Dear friends and users of our EAs, please add your ratings in the Reviews section.