Add to cart
Indicator enabling the analysis of the relationship between two derivatives.
There are different methods of presentation relationship.
The attached video shows all the functionality of the indicator.
- Anchor_mode – sets the end of the measurement to the current candle.
- Follow_mode – if true, the beginning of the measurement (START line) follows a fixed distance after its end (END line).
- Follow_distance – distance, (in candles) between the beginning and the end of the measurement. It only matters if Follow_mode = true.
- First_CFD – first derivative.
- Second_CFD – second derivate.
- Mirror – if true, then the second derivative is inverted by 180 degrees.
- ShowHistogram – way to visualize correlations. Histogram or band.