FXL Scalper V8.07
Instructions for testing EA on a demo account in REAL TIME
FXL Scalper V8.07
More backtest %99
Attached is an explanation of how to set up EA and appropriate VPS in 10 steps.
If you are testing directly on demo account in REAL TIME, strictly use VPS on location with latency < 3ms. You cannot perform this test method on your local computer without VPS because you need extremely low ping. FXL Scalper is a high frequency EA that can realize multiple trades in 1 minute. For this reason, this forex robot is highly profitable. However, FXL Scalper requires that some technical conditions be met and that is fast execution of orders or extremely low latency.
If you have not provided a latency < 3ms, do not expect a profit, you are just wasting time.
It is very important on which location you will use the VPS. For example:
If you choose TickMill broker which has a server in Frankfurt for demo accounts then it means that you have to strictly use server also in Frankfurt.
If you choose TickMill broker which has a server in London for live accounts then it means that you have to strictly use server also in London.
If you choose ICMarkets broker which has a server for live accounts in New York then it means that you have to strictly use server also in New York.
So far my clients have the best results at TickMill broker.
FXL Scalper has shown in practice that makes the most profits if activated at the same time on 8 currency pairs:
GBPUSD, GBPJPY, EURUSD, USDJPY, AUDJPY, EURCHF, USDCHF, NZDUSD.
The most important items:
– Expected monthly profit: 100 – 5000% (At the same time, with increasing balance also increases profit on a monthly basis in relation to the initial deposit. When a certain amount of balance is reached, in this case the monthly profit can be more than 5000%).
– Recommended Brokers: TickMill, ICMarkets
– MT4 terminal
– Required PRO, ECN or RAW account (leverage 1: 500) where spreads < 12 points (or 1.2 pips)
– Latency < 3ms
– TF: M1
– Recommended Risk Management: 2%
– Minimum initial deposit: $ 100 (This amount also can be enough when trading with 8 currency pairs at once)