Belkaglazer EA is a fully automated Expert Advisor for creating diverse long-term trading strategies in different markets: FOREX, FORTS, Crypto, Indices. It is designed for professional algorithmic traders.
- The EA is based on 4 models with clear logic: PriceChannel, Pivot, PriceAction, PRNG;
- This is a sophisticated platform that can trade momentum, breakout, counter-trend, mean-reversion, scalping, and other strategies depending on settings or set-files;
- Supports Limit/Stop/Market orders, works with Instant/Market execution and automatically adjusts for 4 and 5-digit quotes;
- Contains CBOE VIX Filter. Advanced News Filter allows you to backtest the market impact of any news event. Automatic detection of GMT Offset;
- Works with different types of MM. Author’s strategies do not use Martingale, grid, hedging and other risky Money Management techniques; every trade is protected by stop-loss;
- Designed clearly and logically and provides tools for creativity and research. All settings/strategies are fully customizable, no hidden parameters;
- Provides additional options that can be configured via belkaglazer.ini file;
- Backtested with 99.9% modelling quality and variable spread. Backtest results match live trading;
- There is a possibility to create a FIFO compliant portfolio;
- This is a long-term project that will last at least 10 years.
My signals, accounts, and set-files do not use dangerous elements of Money Management. Therefore, there will be drawdowns, bad days, weeks, months, and maybe even a bad year. The equity curve will not look like a straight line with a 45-degree angle. If you use my strategies or set-files, make sure that you are prepared for a long stagnation period.
For more info (and set-files), visit the Settings page as well as my website.
The original EA can only be purchased at MQL5.com.
The EA allows you to use various strategies. List of my published strategies:
- Daily_levels uses price movement through an identified horizontal daily level of support or resistance. The strategy opens a trade during high volatility periods when the price breaks through support/resistance levels.
- Impulse_Intraday strategy waits for a strong price movement, assuming that the market will continue to move in the same direction. The strategy has a low winning percentage of 30%…40%. You can experience over 5-15 consecutive losses in a row.
- NY_CloseTrading is a classic mean reversion strategy. It places a pending limit order in the opposite direction of the price movement at the end of the North American Session (New York). The MR strategy assumes that the price will revert back towards the mean (average price).
- MondayTrading strategy enters a trade on Monday morning in the opposite direction to the price movement on Friday. It uses the difference in volatility between Friday and Monday (‘Weekend effect’). The volatility is higher than the average during the trading day on Friday and lower than the average during the trading day on Monday.
- Inclined_Lines is a breakout strategy that uses the most recent support/resistance levels in the form of two inclined lines forming a price range.
- AntiMomo strategy places a pending stop order after a strong momentum to catch a possible reversal.
- And others.
- It is highly recommended that you use a VPS and 5-digit broker with low spreads who closes daily bars at 17:00 New York time. Such a broker gives five 24-hour day candles a week.
- It is recommended backtesting strategies with fixed lots. The more strategies you use, the less your risk, and the better you can trade in different market regimes (trend/flat).
- It is necessary to divide trading risks between set-files based on the same strategy.
- I recommend changing default settings for the ‘TakeProfit‘, ‘StopLoss‘, ‘StopBar‘ parameters. This will help you avoid slippage and situations where the price comes very close to the TP level but does not hit it for a long time. You can set up a trailing stop to protect the floating profit. Remember to do a new backtest with the changed settings.