Battle Scalper EA
Battle Scalper EA works on deferred orders at moments of market momentum. It exposes the alleged entry points to the market and then leads it, and if it doesn’t work, it removes and changes the order. Here’s what it looks like in practice:
Battle Scalper is a fully automatic trading robot. The default settings are for the GBPUSD currency pair, H1 timeframe. The robot trades on the principle of accumulating a positive balance by opening trades for a short time at the moments of an impulsive market. The robot places pending orders at the supposed support / resistance points and then accompanies the deal if it worked. If the transaction does not work, the robot removes the pending order.
- Currency pair GBPUSD
- Timeframe H1
- The minimum balance is $ 100
- Leverage 1: 500
- Type of accounts: five-digit / micro.
- The maximum spread is up to 15 points.
- We recommend trading on a VPS server so that the robot works 24 hours a day.
- Risk – % of the deposit that the bot will trade.
- Border – boundaries for modifying orders.
- Period_ea – period of EA.
- TakeProfit – take profit of the robot.
- TrailingStop – trailing stop robot.
- Spread – the maximum spread at which the robot will open trades.
- Magic – is a unique magic number.
These are important nuances that should be taken into account when working with this EA. Although it should be noted that the results of this EA’s tests are impressive: